Friday, November 9, 2012

Prologue

I've been blogging for years. I have written so much about becoming who I am, but I haven't written much about why I've become this person.

I want to be more open about the things that are important to me.

I want to learn about myself as I write about the things that matter to me.

I want to become more fully...

What I mean by that is a work in progress, I suppose. I looked at the word "fully" on lds.org, and I found that it is what I want to be.

Fully converted
Fully qualified
Fully comprehending
Fully engaged
Fully satisfied

I want to live in a way that I am not lacking or omitting anything. I want to be complete. I want to be whole.

I write very little, usually, about the things that are deeply personal to me. These things, however, are the things at my core. The things that make me who I am. The reasons.

I feel like in my blogging existence, I have never given a fully accurate accounting of myself. Here is where I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment